Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1956752019570678751?origin\x3dhttp://twistlickkissmyoreobiscuit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

CHERYL'ALEXIS

CHERYL'ALEXIS , 18 Loved by the most caring man on Earth , Derrick

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:49 AM

“I'm selfish , impatient and a little insecure . I make mistakes , I am out of control and at times hard to handle . But if you can't handle me at my worst , then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .” ― Marilyn Monroe
Been reading up on some quotes on the the net , i'm specially in love with Nicholas Sparks' quotes . Here are some meaningful quotes he quoted “Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” “Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.” “If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.” Aren't they just so meaningful ? It's almost like you could relate your feelings to his quotes . Well , Marilyn Monroe has very good quotes too . Recalling how i used to spend days and nights doing a project with my team-mates on Marilyn Monroe . I really miss school , so much . Though studying can be stressful at times , your friends and lecturers are there to make the environment so much better . At least , it could take away all your troubles for a while . Anyway , i got distracted ... Speaking back about Marilyn Monroe , i thought it would be good if i could share some her meaningful quotes & so here it goes : “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” “If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.” Oh please , tell me how amazing can her quotes be . I love Nicholas Sparks , Marilyn Monroe and not forgetting Audrey Hepburn too . So much love for these 3 amazing people ♥♥♥ Anyway , I am still not feeling pretty good today . Didn't wake up to the best of my mood , but i believe everything will be fine . I'm strong , i won't let anything affect my mood . Though i woke up still feeling moody , at least after blogging , i'll feel much better ! Will be heading down to meet Amanda and Anthony for dinner later on at Newton , maybe i should have stingray to make myself feel better . Food makes me happy all the time . I mean who doesn't love food , especially cakes , seafood , puddings , chocolates , and everything else . Food is just like my paradise , my heaven . They instantly make me feel so much better . Nothing beats the feeling of sitting down with your friends chilling over food and having the craziest chats ever . Those conversations that no one will ever understand . I think that's it for today's post . Hopefully i'll be blogging again tomorrow & may tomorrow be a better day for me . -CHERYL'ALEXIS

Post a Comment